Jun 29, 2012

Finally, a Filipino Restaurant in St. Thomas


I felt like Christmas when I discovered the Asian Restaurant in St. Thomas this year.Of course, it wasn't here when I lived in the Caribbean in the 90's, but as my travels brings me back to the Virgin Islands each month, this food oasis is a welcome treat.  

When cruse ships are docked across the street in Havensight Marina, you'll find this buffet restaurant/grocery store packed with Filipino crew members noshing on a wide selection of Filipino food - think kare-kare, binagoongan babboy, adobo, lechon kawali, dinuguuan - and catching up on their Facebook posts. It definitely feels like home - even if it's just for an hour.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow oh wow, look at those dishes, it really gives me this mouthwatering feeling, I hope I could try those delicacies also :)
_______________
Ashley | Olympic 2012 Games

The Vineyard at Stockcross said...

I love filipino dishes not only it's delicious but it's cook with a heart.

Anonymous said...

Money doesn't mean anything to me. I've made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.
just visit www.mydeals247.com

ALAT PENIS | SEX TOYS | ALAT BANTU SEX | PEMBESAR PENIS said...

YANG MAU BELI SILAHKAN.
JUAL OBAT ALAT KEBUTUHAN DEWASA.
Call senter open 24.jam
082 111 347 4444--087 833 5000 PIN: 3277C220
UNTUK KETERANGAN SELEKAPYA KELIK DI BAWAH INI.

WWW.SUPERKUAT.COM
⇛ Obat Kuat Sex
⇛ Alat Bantu Pria
⇛ Alat Bantu Wanita
⇛ Pembesar Payudara
⇛ Aneka Kondom
⇛ Obat Kuat
⇛ Obat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Obat Kuat Oles
⇛ Obat Perangsang Wanita
⇛ Obat Pelangsing Badan
⇛ Obat Peninggi Badan
⇛ Obat Penggemuk Badan

WWW.OBATALATDEWASA.COM
⇛ Obat Kuat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Alat Bantu Sex Pria
⇛ Alat Bantu Sex Wanita
⇛ Alat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Kondom Dan Ring Silikon
⇛ Minyak Pembesar Penis
⇛ Obat Kuat Oles
⇛ Obat Kuat Pria
⇛ Obat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Pelangsing Badan
⇛ Pelicin Vagina
⇛ Pembesar Payudara
⇛ Penyubur Sperma
⇛ Perapat Vagina

KUJUNGI WEP KAMI.
superkuat.com
obatalatdewasa.com
www.alatpenis.com
www.pembesaralatkelamin.blogspot.com
www.nesa3.blogspot.com
agenvimaxpembesarpenis.zz.mu
www.pembesarkelaminpria.blogspot.com

Reservations said...

I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information.

Unknown said...

Wow too much delicious you also get the various places in pench.Pench is a beautiful resort.It is famous for its tracking and food .For more details visit pench hotels booking

Hotel Bstays said...

Nice Post! Thank You for sharing this information.
Looking for a comfortable Hotel Near Leisure Valley Park Gurgaon? Hotel BStays offers elegant rooms, modern amenities, and a relaxing stay close to the city’s best attractions. Perfect for both business and leisure travelers. Book your stay today at +91-9711721184 and enjoy convenience with comfort at Hotel BStays.