Mar 17, 2012

Sunrise at the Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas


I have an affinity for the Ritz Carlton in St. Thomas. This is where my new bride and I spent part of our honeymoon 19 years ago, when it just opened as The Grand Palazzo.  While there are a lot of physical changes to the resort (Ritz Club, larger fitness area, seaside pavilions), the views and the feel of the place is still uniquely The Grand Palazzo.

For a late-night person, I never regret getting up right before sunrise to capture the best light for photography. Most of these shots were taken around 6:30 a.m. except for the next shot which I took at sunset. There is something magical about a place at this time of the day.






















13 comments:

Stansted Airport Hotels said...

It's a quite interesting post.

gatwick airport hotels said...

I read and enjoyed a lot in this post.
Thanks for sharing

heathrow airport hotels said...

These information are really very useful

London Hotels said...

Awesome place! I really like it so much.

maria cruz said...

i visited the ritz and had lunch, i highly recommend this hotel. it is gourgeous, beautiful.You will love it.

Furniture Outlet Los Angeles said...

i was going to market and i saw a boy with furniture he was looking amazing.Furniture Stores In Los Angeles

pay per head said...

This is really fantastic work friend..The Way in which You represent this blog is awesome.I really appreciate your work. Keep it up in future.

Shiene @ hotel in manila said...

This hotel is in the right place that the tourists will surely like because as you open up your eyes in the morning, you’ll see this beautiful sunrise that will make your day complete.

Unknown said...

I am surely coming again for more contents of yours.
cheap hotel

Unknown said...

Is this a hotel? I would love to stay in a hotel like this. Is there a hotel in Quebec that looks like this?

ALAT PENIS | SEX TOYS | ALAT BANTU SEX | PEMBESAR PENIS said...

YANG MAU BELI SILAHKAN.
JUAL OBAT ALAT KEBUTUHAN DEWASA.
Call senter open 24.jam
082 111 347 4444--087 833 5000 PIN: 3277C220
UNTUK KETERANGAN SELEKAPYA KELIK DI BAWAH INI.

WWW.SUPERKUAT.COM
⇛ Obat Kuat Sex
⇛ Alat Bantu Pria
⇛ Alat Bantu Wanita
⇛ Pembesar Payudara
⇛ Aneka Kondom
⇛ Obat Kuat
⇛ Obat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Obat Kuat Oles
⇛ Obat Perangsang Wanita
⇛ Obat Pelangsing Badan
⇛ Obat Peninggi Badan
⇛ Obat Penggemuk Badan

WWW.OBATALATDEWASA.COM
⇛ Obat Kuat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Alat Bantu Sex Pria
⇛ Alat Bantu Sex Wanita
⇛ Alat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Kondom Dan Ring Silikon
⇛ Minyak Pembesar Penis
⇛ Obat Kuat Oles
⇛ Obat Kuat Pria
⇛ Obat Pembesar Penis
⇛ Pelangsing Badan
⇛ Pelicin Vagina
⇛ Pembesar Payudara
⇛ Penyubur Sperma
⇛ Perapat Vagina

KUJUNGI WEP KAMI.
superkuat.com
obatalatdewasa.com
www.alatpenis.com
www.pembesaralatkelamin.blogspot.com
www.nesa3.blogspot.com
agenvimaxpembesarpenis.zz.mu
www.pembesarkelaminpria.blogspot.com

jek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jek said...

We are offering you the best luggages In 2017. check it now